How To Fix Windows Driver Errors?
The early morning you woke up and open your computer system to complete your official task. But when you opened your email id you have found no new emails, so then you opened your favorite browser and see error message “page not found”. It indicates that there is no internet connection. Therefore, you started troubleshooting your connection and see every networking devices working properly. Does it sound familiar?
Here is another one. When you open your media player to play your favorite songs but unfortunately no sounds is coming out from the speaker. Does it sound familiar too? Such things make all the users drive up the wall. You know why these all problems you are encountering. It is just because of Windows Driver Error. Don’t pull your hair out because troubleshooting this error is not a difficult task, it can be eradicated in a hassle-free way but only when you use Windows Support. The numbers of tech-savvy person are working here all day all night only to deliver the blue-chip service at an instant.
Steps To Fix Windows Driver Errors
Here, we have shared all the troubleshooting steps which will be beneficial for you. Hence, give a check at the below noted points once:
Windows driver files are software which can affected with virus infection, windows update, wrong updates, etc. Reinstallation of driver is the easiest and fastest way to cope-up this hurdle. Here is how you can do this:
- First you have to open “Device Manager” by going on the “Start” > “Run” and then type “devmgmt.msc”. Now hit “Enter” key. After doing so, Device Manage window will open
- Now, select the device you want to troubleshoot from the list
- Right click on that selected device and then choose “Update Driver”
- Hardware Update Wizard will open
- Follow the procedure until installation process is completed
· Windows Update
This option may be one of the easiest options but Microsoft will give you generic driver for your device. This also not guarantees driver files availability.
- Firstly open “Device Manager” by following the top-most steps
- Now, double click the device you want to exterminate
- Device Property window will open
- Go to Driver tab
- Click “Update Driver”
- "Hardware Update Wizard" will open
- Choose "Yes, this time only" from "Can Windows connect to Windows Update to search for software" option
- Follow succeeding procedure
There is also third way through which such a driver error can be eliminated from the root. Have a look-
· Window Driver Updater
Thanks for today's advanced technology that makes our life easier. Like other computer software this tool also helps the user to do tasks easier and effective.
- Download this tool first
- After installing this above tool, click “Scan Now” and then follow all the procedure to complete the process